N-10 HoneyTone review by Danelectro

Danelectro: N-10 HoneyTone

Now to the worst part... if you get past 3/4 the volume knob on this amp it starts to get a bit noisy(On CLEAN setting), BUT if you use a pedal with a Master Volume function you can get the amps volume up a bit without having much noise. I've only tested this amp on a Epiphone GT Limited Reissue P-90, so I don't know how it'll work with Humbuckers. The amp can make the following settings:(Acording to the manual) *Clean & Sparky *Woodstock Fuzz *Big Amp Overdrive *Twang *Distorted Rhythm *Brit Solo Tune *Warm Jazz *"Send The Cats Under The Bed" *Killer Blues *Mondo Sustain *Thick Solo *Sparkle Clean *70's Brit *Early 80's(Clean)Solo *Late 60's Neck Solo *70's Solo I don't use any of those settings though, I have my own. I'm using this amp with the DigiTech RP-70 and the Danelectro D-5 Chorus Effects, it works great, sometimes I even get a Vintage tone with it!

I'm playing for about 2 years now, I bought a new guitar and I'm not at home... So I needed to get a new amp just to test my guitar out and I couldn't get anything big so I decided to get this amp. It's the best low range price amp out there, I tested Mini Fender, Marshalls... And this was the best for it's price. I mostly play Classic Rock, Jazz, Rock, Heavy Rock, Heavy Metal, Metal, Blues...

This amp is great for someone who lives in an apartment, and doesn't want to wake his/her neighbor at late hours. If you're planning on buying this little amp, don't forget to buy a 9V DC Adaptor. The battery runs out in like a hour or so. You'll may not notice that the sound from the amp will decrease after that period of time... good thing i have an adapter from my RP-70. The amps' material is pure plastic, but if your a careful person this little amp will last. At the Guitar Center, if you pay 5$ they'll give you a 2 year warranty for this little guy. Even if it's your fault they'll give/send you a new one. Includes: Spills, Falling, and breaking.

Year: ??? Honeytone Amplifier Features: 4 Watts RMS 10 Watts Peak Tone and Volume Controls Separate Overdrive Control 1/4" Input Jack Headphone Jack 3" Speaker Convenient Belt Clip Real Leather Handle 9V DC Jack This little amp has an overdrive feature, but it sounds bad, so if you want this amp just for the overdrive, forget it. Buy a pedal. The leather handle is a bit small, so if you have a big hand like me, it's hard to pick it up without having to turn the knobs.