N-10 HoneyTone review by Danelectro

Danelectro: N-10 HoneyTone

Price paid: £ 36.99

Purchased from: Sounds Plus

Didn't really know what to expect from a mini-amp but I can't express how good this little things clean tones sound, the overdrive is nice, but you'll struggle to get a heavy tone. Sounds so sweet playing blues through this.

This is a great little amp, not only is the sound amazing, but it is quite loud for a mini-amp. I'm beginning to prefer prefer using this at home rather than my Marshall MG set. It's way better than I expected.

Not long had it however did fall of the table. Didn't mark it or anything.

I was looking for a mini amp to take with me in the car, without having to buy a pure sine wave inverter. After looking at a few on YouTube, I liked the look of this one and went and got one. Had a choice of 4 colours, has clean, overdrive and tone controls. Runs of a 9v battery or power supply not included. It could do with a build in tuner but can't complain.

chrisentz
    If you remove the back cover and install a piece of sponge, nd it will take away the buzz, improve distortion and volume.
    bloodraynemanic
    Hi, I bought this mini amp in the US. Now I've moved to the UK and I'm not totally sure if I could use it here. I don't want to plug it in because it may blow up (or so I've been told). If you could give me some advise on this it would be pretty cool