Studio 15R review by Epiphone

Epiphone: Studio 15R

Purchased from: Craigslist

I use distortion guitar and clean and both sound very very awesome. It suits my style of music perfectly, I play punk and alternative. It is very noisy! It can only make clean and distortion but it also has a reverb knob. The distortion is pretty brutal, I love it.

Like I've said before I play punk and alternative, so I need both distortion and clean, soo this amp perfectly fits my needs.I've been playing for a year and I have an Epiphone Special Two guitar and Epiphone knows how to make their gear the right way! If I lost this I would defiently buy it again. I love everything on it, sometime I wish it was a little quieter though for in my room. Great amp!

Yes I can dpend on it, you cantell that it was made well and not a cheap knock-off. I would definetly not need a backup. It has never broken down and I don't think oit ever will, its sturdy and nothing is loose or seems neglected I'm sure this amp will lst for a very very long time.

I do not know what year it is, yes it is versatile, it has two channles, clean and distortion, it has one effect loop, and one headphone jack, and two sound inputs, high and low. I wish it had a flange effetc built in though, because its cool. I use it inmy room but its loud, I'm sure it'd work on a small stage maybe a medium. Its perfect size to travel with.

MaggaraMarine
    How many watts? Solid state or tube (I guess it's ss)? I guess this amp is a practice amp that comes with some guitar and I've heard many that kind of starter pack amps. None of them have sounded good. The distortions always sound like fart and the cleans are so dry. Don't know about this but I don't think this amp is any better. So no all 10 reviews! And only 1 year of playing experience. I guess this guy hasn't tried any other amps.
    logan97
    i have tried many amps, i have tried a marshall, i duont know the model, ive tried another epiphone one that was huge for my performance, and ive tried a fender one. Out of all of those i liked this one the best.
    AJScott
    whaip
    AJScott wrote: I don't think anything of an $80 value could beat a marshal or fender amp, unless it's a cheap crappy fender starter pack or a Marshall MG.
    I bet my a$$ that it was a Marshall MG ;D
    MaggaraMarine
    No! Marshall MG DOESN'T SUCK THAT MUCH! I hate when people jump on the "MG sucks" bandwagon without even trying them. It's pretty medicore amp. But there are much better amps for the price. I know this because I've tried one and (believe or not) it was OK and for a practice amp it would do its job pretty well. But only as a practice amp! Don't buy the 100 watt halfstack because you will get a much better tube combo for the same price.
    DrewMeyer
    MaggaraMarine your argument made almost no sense, and yes, marshall mg does suck. Any amp that is offered in a guitar pack sucks, and if it is less than 100 than it sucks. Hard truth, but it is truth.
    BFMVRocker
    Metalcore Jero wrote: It can only make clean and distortionWhat else did you want it to do, make you breakfast?
    hahaha nice one....