Valve Junior review by Epiphone

Epiphone: Valve Junior

Purchased from: A Local Musicstore

As I said in the previous section the amp suits for everything. The amp gets a really really nice Tube distortion when you turn it up! And it also provides a really clean and smooth sound at low levels. Great for all music styles! I use it with my DigiTech RP200A Effect board as well and the sound is just amazing no matter what effect I use.

This amp suits to all my music styles and I really love it! I have been playing guitar for 11 years. Both Electric and Acoustic, and this is by far the best amplifier I have tried at that price level. If it were stolen, I would definately buy a new one right away. I recommend it very much!

I can definately depend on this amp. I use to bring this amp to all my gigs and mic it up. I bring my Morgan amp as a backup amp. The amp has been working perfect ever since I bought it. It seems to withstand anything! It has gotten some scratches but that's just improves the look in my opinion.

I bought this amp Brand New in 2007. I play all sorts of music. Everything from Dream Theater to Andy Mckee. The amp is totally versatile no matter what you play. It is very easy to use since it only has one volume knob and that's it! I was looking for a small amp that had a really great sound and was not too big.

Ziggle
    Might be wrong, but I think the lack of feature set is what is so appealing to most of the reviewers. Thus, the high score. This is a fantastic amp, but I am still debating between the head and cab or the combo. The combo seems to be the better deal, simply for portability, and I'd still add the cab.
    BRB Devil
    Lack of extra knobs and digital effects is a definite Feature for me. I am looking for a small valve amp and this amp is sounding pretty good to me now. Are there any other similar amps i should consider ? Thank you all for your reviews.
    MaggaraMarine
    KurdtStaley wrote: I like how no one's given this less than a 7 in features when it should be getting about a 3 or 4. It has a volume nob. I don't think I can take anything I read here seriously...
    But if the reviewers wanted to have just a volume control? If they don't need anything more. Then they could rate it 10.
    youngalistai
    hi out there its cheap i want to buy the head what cab would you put it through? im from u.k.
    KurdtStaley