Blues Junior review by Fender

Fender: Blues Junior

Purchased from: Crossroads Music

I use my Fender Mustang through this, which has two single coil pickups. With the Boss DS-1 I have hooked up, it's awesome. The distortion straight from the amp isnt enough for me, my style is grungy loud music. The clean channel is crisp and clear. The only time it's noisy is with the Boss hooked up, otherwise, it's only a little noisy.

My style is grungy, loud music. The Boss DS-1 makes this happen, so its a good match. I've been playing for 2 years. I have a Fender Mustang, Washburn House Of Blues electric, this amp, a little 8 watt amp the Washburn came with, and the Boss DS-1 Distortion pedal. I probably would buy another if it was stolen, unless I tracked down the moron who took it. I like everything about it except the distortion, but it's a tube amp so I couldn't expect much.

I could definitly depend on this thing. I haven't gigged with it, but I'm sure that it would be ok during a gig. The amp has never had any problems.

Has enough knobs to get the job done, treble, bass, master, reverb, middle. It also has a "fat switch" that gives it an extra boost of sound. I bought a Boss DS-1 because this thing has almost no distortion. I use every feature on this amp, just to fool around with everything. It is 15 watts, but sounds way louder than that, and it has tubes.

lacerhead
    beatiful lots of reverb great foe jazz and blues and has a dirty overdrive great for that white stripes or exile on main street type sound. Also nice medium type overdrive for playing country rock ie Tom Petty,Sheryl Crow. Nice amp great for a beginner that wants something that sounds good and use for home and band practice; unless your band practices with marshall stacks. Add an overdrive or distortion if you want more for punk and metal.
    badman86
    needs a tone stack mod, cooler bias mod, maybe a new speaker to really get the most out of it, like mine =]