Blues Junior review by Fender

Fender: Blues Junior

Purchased from: American Musical Supply.com

I use a Fender Strat with my amp. HA the only thing else I need is an upgrade of a guitar cause this amp has set me for life it's awesome! I use all pickup styles and sounds great. Suits all of my styles too good. Not a noisy amp at all. Hey just slap in a trio of Noiseless Strat pickups and you'll be noise free. It can put out a pretty beefy FAT tone like SRV when de-tune. The Dirty channel sounds great if you know how to tweak. The clean channel always sounds perfect no matter what. And this is not a distortion solid-state amp. It's tube driven overdrive.

In all this amp fits me perfect. I've been playing guitar for six years and I just turned 20 so I'm still a young player, but I've grown so use to playing bluesy music that this amp I knew would fit me nice. I only own Fender gear so I can't beat one up over the other. I use to own a Gibson LP Special, but I hated the tone, so I switched to a Strat and I love it. The reason I bought this amp was affordable, all tube, Fender, and vintage look. I am finally set on amps. Love this little amp.

Now it is a tube amp so tubes will eventually burn out. But for now I've owned it for about 6 months and nothing has gone wrong. I can depend on it Fender has been making tube amps for so many years and they're one of the best makers in guitars and amps if not the best. I would use this amp everywhere I can rely on it. The speaker is Made in USA by Eminesence Gold label, and these tubes are Fender logo Russian made, and the Spring Reverb is USA made by Accutronics. The amp overall is all made in Mexico. They use to be made in US but it dosn't matter still a well made amp. Just keep this amp nice and treat it well and it will last you till you die.

This is an all tube amplifier. It's totally modern and fit for today, but breathes Vintage tone. This amp I'd say can handle up to a Hard Rock Classic tone, any higher and the amp would distort. This amp works exceptionally well with blues, rock, and jazz, almost perfect tube tone. Which really fits my playing style. I play blues, rock, jazz, and hard rock. So if your into modern rock or metal do not buy this. Totally Vintage authentic amp. This amp has two channels One being clean, but with the volume knob you can increase the drive or roughness of the tone. The 2nd channel is the fat button. It basically increases drive and db+. The only the only things I wish it had would be a vibrato, tremolo, or a rotary simulator. Hey it's only 400 bucks. I don't believe in headphone jacks anyways you get an amp for the amp tone!. I use this amp as my main amp. it's perfect! loud in my room on 3/12. It goes to 12. I've gone in my friends garage and he has a Modern rock amp the Line 6 Spider w/ 150watts and mine could still be heard w/ volume and master @ 6! I wouldn't say blast it to 12 cause the tubes probably would burn. hahaha way better than any solid state nothin beats tube, unless you don't like them.