Champion 300 review by Fender

Fender: Champion 300

I mainly play this amp with a Fender American Telecaster with a hot rails pickup in the bridge and I play mainly metal. The distortion on this amp is great for like an Iron Maiden or Judas Priest sound. The distortion is very smooth when the volume is low on the amp, but when you turn the volume up it gets a little rougher. This amp is not noisy at all on distortion or clean channel, and the clean channel stays clean for how high you put the volume up to. The only problem I've had with this amp is the clean channel doesn't handle my hot rail humbucker very well, and when you play a low string hard the amp makes a little crackling noise.

This is a good amp for a fairly cheap price. I've been playing for about 2 years and I think this is the best amp I've had so far.

This amp is a great amp for small gigs and practicing with a band. And I could rely on this amp.

This amp has built in effects featuring flange, chorus, reverb, delay, tremelo, and vibratone. This amp has clean and overdrive channel switching and it has a headphone jack and a footswitch jack. This amp is a very versitile amp, it can be used with alot of styles of music and the effects on the amp are useful too.