Cyber Deluxe review by Fender

Purchased from: Used

I have a Fender US Strat. It suits about every style i've ever strayed into. Very quiet on distortion etc. It can get good feedback and it has 32 preset tones. They sound amazing. It has Mesa Boogie style distortion, the most brutal and easily recognizable sound of them. Marshall stacks, always classic. Fender everything. I don't know what to call it but the exact crazy train tone. Stevie ray, surfing, it has everything you'd ever need. You can go manual and add wah, reverb, distortion, flanger, chorus, phaser, vibro, all sorts of delay, so about 64 different effects you can add. Better than most all amps but the real thing.

I've been playing 4.5 years and i'm very impressed. If it got stolen I would probably get it again if I could get it for such a great deal. I love the tone, I can't really think of things I hate. I compared it to the originals and no I won't say they are a true Marshall but they sound very good and fit my purposes well and well easily the best value for the price. I wish it had a tube and maybe an overall compressor, not just compressor per channel (oh yeah it has noisegate, compressor and things like that too). I used to have a POD and as fun as those are you will never get a full earth shaking tone from one of those from what i've tried. This gives me such a full spectrum of tone and bass etc. I used to have a Crate GFX 15 watt and it was a piece of crap. I have a DS-1 distortion, also blown out of the water by this. Wouldn't trade for anything. Oh, I'm supposed to say what styles i play... anything... classic rock, heavy metal, death metal, classic metal, rock, funk, classical, country, blues.

I've used it at least once every week for about a year and nothing's happened. Nothing has every broken down. I registered it on the Fender Site and probably won't need to.

I was surprised with the amount of power and noise that can come out of this thing, i stand about 2.5 feet away from the drums while gigging (i play infront of about 250 weekly) and this thing is making the stage shake at 3 and a half volume. The tone is amazing, I wish it had a tube in it it still sounds amazing. I have done SOOO MANY covers and people (guitar center employees and people with 6 + yrs experience) thought i went out and BOUGHT all the amps. I have done Ozzy covers, Zeppelin Covers, AC/DC covers, Nirvana covers and people thought i had same guitars and amps as them. It has: headphone jack, L/R stereo outputs, an expander to another amp or PA or whatever, effect loops that i use with my wah, footswitch, midi outs, and you can get a massive 10 switch floorboard with volume etc.