Deluxe 900 review by Fender

Fender: Deluxe 900

Purchased from: Guitar Center S.F

I paticularly use humbuckers with my guitars. Since there are diffrent "Timbre" filters that are available, I can get treble boost and other settings if my sound is too deep. This amp can produce various types of styles because of all the diffrent choices of settings. The only thing I'm a bit hesitant about is the distortion, it may be my guitar (I need a new one) but there seems to be normal hissing in the 1st drive channel, but theres a bit more for the second channel. No problem in the clean chanel though. The effects are fun to play with, I've spent a few hours trying out diffrent tones and sounds.

I'm in a band that plays various styles of music and it fits well. I've been playing for 8 years and now a bit about guitar. I'm sure my sound would be much better with a new guitar (my old pick-ups are tweeked). I could buy this amp again if it were damaged. The clean chanel is superb and the distortion channels are good-fair, I use the 1rst channel rather than the "more drive" second channel. I tried a Marshall MGDFX 250 and it seemed muddy and unclear. This is amp, to me, sounded clearer and crisp and had more FX and tonal controll compared to the Marshall. You gotta check this amp out for yourself! It suits my styles of music and it should fit yours too.

I could depend on this amp. I could definitly use this without a back up. This amp hansnt broken down yet and I hope it doesnt, though it has a 5 year waranty to back it up.

This amp is pretty versitile. It has 90 watts out and is solid state, DSP effects: reverb, delay, chorus, flange, tremolo, vibratone, tone controls in each channel, 7 preset timbre filters with recall which remebers the filter you choose for each channel, effects Loop, digital chromatic tuner, 3-button 4 function footswitch for switiching the 3 channels and fx. It doesn't got a headphone jack which was kind of a bumber, but none the less I dont really use headphones anyway. I bought this is amp for practices and gigs because the amp I was using was incredibly weak. You get diffrent combos with the FX souch as chourus+delay and others.