FM 210R review by Fender

Fender: FM 210R

I use Ibanez guitars and Fender Stratocaster. With Strat amp sounds great especially with clean channel. With Ibanez guitars Drive gets bad but clean works greatly. Amp is not noisy it's pretty silent. In clean channel hi volumes aren't distorted, which is good. Drive is the weakest link in this system.

I play rock, hard rock, pop etc. Amp sounds in them all good. I've been playing for 4 years and 1 year with this amp. I have Ibanez RG350EX and Boss ds, od, chorus ensemble and Dunlop crybaby. With effects amp works fine. If it'll be stolen I maybe go to buy another. I love the Fender cleansound, especially with Fender guitars. I don't hate it but drive could be so much better.

I can depend on this truly madly deeply, it hadnt let me down since this day and I hope it wont let me down in the future. I would use it without a backup on a gig. Amp hasn't broken down which I'm very glad of. It is solid and it won't fall though I jump on it as I do. I depend on it very much and it is worth of all my expectations.

I think the amp is made 2003, 2004 or something. I play rock and pop and styles like that and it is good for them. It has a nice Fend clean channel and it works out fine. It also has a Drive channel which works fine too but it sounds bad when amp is loud. Channel could be switched by footswitch but it must be bought seperately. I use the amp mainly when I practise with band and it is loud enough playing with drums. 65 watts are enough for gigs etc.

adamsville2k
    I just bought one and so far it's a great amp as first one. I use it with a DOT ES-335 and tought I haven't yet tested every tuning combinations, you can be sure I won't regret this amp! It came with a foot switch.
    Shannock
    I own one of these amps. while the amp itself is nice and clean, the reverb is a load of cr*p. I also own a FM15R and the reverb on that is outstanding. I am just about to change the 210R for a Vox.
    Shannock
    twat
    Am thinking about getting this and just using the clean channel with my big muff when distortion is needed. Is it worth it?
    Rokeman
    hey does anyone know if Fender have stopped making these? i was browsing on the Fender website and it wasn't there...
    TFBISE16
    You can still buy them where they have them left but I think they have stopped making them.