FM 212R review by Fender

Fender: FM 212R

Purchased from: Zzounds

I use this with a Fender stat and squire affinity strat, with humbuckers and single coils, this amp has awesome and versital distortion brutal or loving and is great for any type of music blues to classic rock or reggae to heavy metal to Nu metal. Hardly any noise with any guitar, but on the extra drive channel the is a little bit whivh is fine if you just use it as a solo channel. The clean channel is awesome and holds its ground at any volume or setting without distortion with ease.

I mostly play punk and this amp has the balls plus some to play it perfectly. If this amp was stolen I'd find who did it and beat the fuck out of them and if I didn't find them I would definitely buy another one without even blinking. I love every thing about it and wouldn't change a single thing, and there is nothing more or less it could have to make it better, if your just starting to jam with a band or have been gigging with a band for 10 years I would definitely reccomend this amp to you, I mean 300 dollars for a monster like this with a 5 year warranty this should be against the fucking law.

Fuck, I would take this thing to hell and back and it would still work, I would take this thing anywhere without a backup and this has never broken down but has a 5 year warrenty if it does.

This amp was made in 2004. This amp has 3 channels clean/drive/extra drive (solo), and has a footswitch included with the amp. I use this amp to practice with my band and to gig with them this amp has more than enough power for me. There is also a wide range of distortions avalable with the mid contour switch, mostly for heavy metal. This amp only has reverb for effects and the reverb is awesome.