FM 212R review by Fender

Fender: FM 212R

Purchased from: zZounds

I use this with a combination of single coils and humbucker pickups and get a great sound every time. This amp was made for distortion, it has a wide range of different distortion tones, but don't get me won't the clean channel kicks ass to, and never breaks up even at 10. The only problem I had was blowing the speakers after one month of having the amp. But all is well and fixed now.

This amp is perfect for anybody just starting out, especially for the price. If I went to the store and this amp was $400 I still would buy it. The only thing I wish it had was a little bit higher quallity speakers, but for $300, fuck beggers can't be choosers! I recommend this amp to anybody needing gig like volumes on a tigh budget, even if your not on a tight budget the buy this and save you money for a new guitar!

This amp is pretty reliable besides the small blown speaker problem. But if anything worse ever happens there is a 5 year warranty to cover my ass, so im not to worried about it. I'll give it a 3 hear because of the blown speakers.

This amp has three channels and has a spring reverb. As far as features are concerned this is it, but the ammount of power this has is amazing. I'll give it a four because of the lack of features but the quality of what it did have.