FM 212R review by Fender

Fender: FM 212R

Purchased from: St. Johns Music

I use my FM212R with a Strat Spinoff, and a Boss Metal Zone MT-2. And I was amazed by the sound I got when I played for the first timne with my band. So were they. It fits my style perfectly, and could fit any style you put it with. There is a large variety of sounds that I can create. You can get anywhere from a nice warm distortion, to a Korn type distortion. Trust me. I've tried. There is hardly any feedback.

I would suggst anyone to buy this amp. If you don't believe me go to your local music store and you'll see what I'm talking about. I promise you'll fall in love.

This amp is kick ass. It has never broken down. And if it does it has a 5 year waranty covering my ass. 12" speakers are kick ass and are made to take a beating, while making an unbeatable sound. Whether jamming alone at home, jamming with my band, or playing a gig, I know I can rely on my Fender FM212R.

This is a limited edition amp from Fender. The dealer or store clerk may say it is an eco amp, but don't let that fool you this is a crazy amp. It has a diferent options for clean, and distortion to let you find the perfect sound for any song. It sounds amazing with any of the styles I play: Blink 182, Green Day, Jimi Hendrix, Van Halen, Sum 41 and many more. There's alot of hype about Marshall and I must say it is all talk. I tried out all kinds of amps: Marshall, other Fenders, Peavey, Crate, and Behinger (or something like that). Marshall sounded really bad, and kinda constapated. Fenders were all pretty good, this one being the best. Crate was too basic and expensive and lacked power. Behringer was horrible. For Peavey I tried out the Studio Pro, along with others and they lacked power and wasn't as versitile as it looked. Fender had that nice "bassy" sound, and has a ton of power. I use my FM212R With my band and it definately has enaugh power, sounds great, and can play over the drums. This amp is all you need.