FM 212R review by Fender

Fender: FM 212R

I am using a Jay Turser stratocaster copy with single coils and with this guitar it sounds amazing. It suits my music style perfect (rock) both channels sound amazing. The clean channel is really crisp and clear. the overdrive it nutts, I love the gain. It doesn't break up at all.

It is a perfect match for my musical style(rock).playing for 2 years. I use a Ibanez TS7 Tubescreamer for bluey stuff and I use a Morley Classic Wah. I would have asked about the effects loop before buying this amp. If it were ever stolen/lost I would find that person and skin them (not litterly) and I also love the spring reverb.

I will always depend on this amp. Fender has always made very good quality products. I would never use a backup. It hasn't broken down yet and might never sence it is a solid state amp it doesn't have tube to crack! Fender has a 5 year warrenty so I will have no problems.

I love this amp. I have been playing for about 2 years and I wanted to get a new amp. So I went to music stop and some guy came around the corner with this Fender amp. I tryed it and loved it. It was the 2nd last one in the shop. It was made in 2004. I play mostly rock (grunge, punk, heavy and classic) it has 2 channels (clean and overdrive) the overdrive has a boost buttom for more gain and volume for solos and a spring reverb. It does have an effects loop but I don't really use it much. I wish it had a headphone jack. I mostly play at home and jam with my buddies.

jeffo46
    If you want a low priced ss fender,then look on e-bay or craig's list for a Princeton 65 or anything that's either Mexican or US made.These FM series amps are horrible.