Frontman 15G review by Fender

Fender: Frontman 15G

I'm usin a Mex Strat with Hotrails in the bridge. When I get my bigger better amp quite soon I'll be quite sure to check out the clean channels, as on this amp, I feel they are slightly lacking. Chords don't really ring out on this amp in clean. However when distortion is pumped up, it sounds beefy and generally good considering the size. 8 'cause it lacks cleans but makes up in gains.

I didn't really test many amps out before choosing this one basically cause the lack of cash, the brand name matched my guitar so I bought it.

Been drink spilage, fat chicks sittin on it and still looks brand new. I use it almost every day and never had a problem with it. Had it almost 2 years now, still goin strong.

This amp is quite a small one however, I find it to be very loud for its size (anything really above 2 on high gain can really annoy the family). I play mainly anything to be honest from Eric Clapton to some heavy distortion riffs. I find the distortion on this amp actually to be very good. Seriously I was quite surprised. It sounds full and also quite defined. However there is a total lack of effects on it, none to be precise, just the basic clean, gain, treble, mids, bass.