Frontman 15G review by Fender

Fender: Frontman 15G

Purchased from: guitar center

I usually use my Epiphone Les Paul with this amp with humbuckers nothing sepcial. I play my own stuff on it usually which is alternative. It sounds pretty good with my Strat also. But it does have a buzzing sound which gets extrememly loud at times. The distortion at loud volume is great on it except when playing on the high pitched strings it sounds horrible.

I play alternative music and some classic rock and its pretty good for both. I've been playing since like december I have a Strat, and Les Paul and a Marshall MG15DFX amp and I like that alot better. I don't think I would buy another one if it were lost or stolen I would just get soemthing else. I love the distortion volume on it but I hate the buzzing sounds you get from it. Anyway, if your a beginner get this amp.

I think I could use this in a gig if I had to. But I would much rather use my Marshall. It hasn't broken down at all.

The amp is a good one most of you reading this got it with the Squier Strat Pack, the volume is really good for how samm of an amp it is. Good sound also. The amp is pretty good for the music I play, mostly classic and alternative rock. The drive volume on it s a big plus.