Frontman 15G review by Fender

• Reviewer's score: 5.3 Decent
Fender: Frontman 15G

Purchased from: Fender shop

I use a Ibanez SA-120 guitar with this amp. This amp is not noisy. The veriety of sonds this amp can make is not many. It's pretty simple. The clean channel is distorted at high volumes especialy when the bass and volume knobs are at 10. The sound is pure crap then. The distortion is great. I bought a Boss DS-1 Distortion pedal so I can easely switch form clean to distortion. The distortion from the DS-1 is crap compared to the distortion in the amp.

Overall it's a good amp for beginers. A wery simple amp. Solid. If it was stolen, I wouldn't buy it again for sure.

Well, someone here said that a person Who uses this amp for gigging should be shot. Shoot me then. I've gigged with this two times, when nothing better was available to me. The amp's volume was at 10, and it was distorted, the sound was crap. But nothing a drunk audience would notice. But, in any case, I don't recomend gigging with this amp at all. The great thing about this amp is that it has never broken down. I droped it. Once I removed the back cover. It survived wet floors, beatings, etc.

I play clasical rock and some pop-punk music like Offspring, Blink 182 etc. The amp has clean and distortion chanels. It's ok for the tipes of music that I play. I use this amp for practice at home or with my band, suprisingly, it's loud enough for band practice.