Frontman 15G review by Fender

Fender: Frontman 15G

My guitar is a Squier Stratocaster with the same setup as it came out of the box. It suits my type of music like 70's rock, Indie, worship, and anything that sounds catchy. It has some noise that comes on the Drive channel sometimes, but only when gain is turned all the way up. The clean channel stays clean no matter how high it goes. The distortion has pretty good rock-ish sound.

I play 70's and 80's rock, Indie, and little bit of everything else. I've been playing this since Christmas 08, but I've played guitar about four months. If this broke down, was stolen, or just got lost, I wouldn't buy another one, but a Frontman 15R would be better because it has a reverb setting. I love that it's louder than it should be. I hate that it make a buzz-whine-fuzz sound when the Drive is turned up high. I would have bought a Frontman 15R for the extra setting, but I didn't buy this.

It's really durable, reliable, and dependable. I wouldn't use it at a gig unless there were only around ten to thirty people (which isn't really a gig). In the rare case that I did, I wouldn't need a backup. The amp has not broken down. I'm not sure that it will break down.

It was made in '08. It has a 7" speaker. It can play almost anything you want it to, but it doesn't handle heavy metal that good, but that might just be my guitar. It has knobs for: normal volume, gain, Drive volume, treble, mid, and bass. It has one channel Switch for either clear or gain. It also has a headphone jack. I wish it had reverb. I use this amp in my room practising and at practice with my church band(I'm not in the band yet, just practising with them). It has more power than you would expect for a 15 watt, but I only use it for hearing myself.

Yoyo Of Death
    i have 1 and it died like not even 12 months after i bought it this amp sux its the noisiest amp ive ever played, the sx amps at school which r like 500000 yrs old arent as bad as this amp (now that is a statement) ill get a microcube or a marshall next time