Frontman 15G review by Fender

• Reviewer's score: 4 Poor
Fender: Frontman 15G

Purchased from: Local Pawnshop

I use this with a Dave Mustaine Signature VMNTX. I play metal I leave the distortion at 6, after that there will be much noise, horrible and annoying buzzing noises. This amp does pack a Punch though, I gets very loud, I leave the volume at 2, it's quiet enough for peace but loud enough for me to hear. The amp's clean setting can't be changed, the Trebble Middle and Bass only changes the sound of the Distortion, the distortion is alright, it's definitely not Metallica, but it'll do.

I play metal This amp does have strong distortion, but it's extremely noisy. If I had asked the guy at the Pawn shop, "Hey, why do you have these same 5 amps in almost perfect condition for such a low price?" he might've said, "because people didn't hesitate to get rid of these, they'd sell It at any price." I bought this amp when I knew nothing about amps, I've had times to learn about these amps, and let me say this amp is no Marshall, if it were stolen I would be a little mad that is was stolen, I wouldn't rebuy it. I'm not good at reviews so I'll just say this, If you're new to electric guitars, this is a simple amp which is easy to use, it'll be perfect for you, If you are good at guitar but play about once a week, settle for this, if you're experienced, and you need a new amp, look at something more quality. I Don't use this amp at all anymore, believe it or not, I just use this as a seat placed in front of my new amp.

The amp never broke down, but in a gig, It would be too weak to hear, it is after all, a practice amp.

This Amp Has 2 Channels, Overdrive, Clean. You only have knobs for Trebble Middle and Bass. It can be used for many genres. Headphone jack, nothing special.