Frontman 25R review by Fender

Fender: Frontman 25R

Purchased from: Bellones Guitars

I have a Epiphone G-400 with 2 humbuchers. Overall this amp is one of the best sounding practise amps out there. The crystal clear sound and crazy overdrive are sure to impress you.

Overall, I think this amp is truely, wheather it is a warmup or practise amp, or you're just beginning it will suit any style. I also looked at a Marshall 15 CDR, and I liked this one a lot better, for the sound quality. If this amp were to be stolen, I probably would buy a new one because it fits my budget or I may buy a bigger Marshall amp.

This again is probably the most dependable and reliable amps out there. I have owned it for almost 2 years and have never had a problem.

This is an 2004 amp. I play almost mostly rock and metal, and this amp is flawless. This amp has 2 channels, clean and overdrive, both of which provide crystal clear sound. The effects this amp has are: treble, mid, bass, reverb, and it also has a headphone and a footswitch jack. I use this amp at my house with my parents, so it usually isnt too loud, but when there gone. I can shake the house. This amp has amazing sound qualities at all levels.