Frontman 25R review by Fender

Fender: Frontman 25R

I use two Fender humbucker 350s on my Fender Strat, it suits all of my music styles including metal, punk, blues, jazz, pop and hardcore it's only 25w but has got huge! Sound it's lound and noisy while still being tunefull and has no buzz or humm, it makes tuns of different sounds by just changin the tone knobs and bass middle and treble so lots of variety, the clen gets distorted at about 8 and a half but why would you be playing loundly with the clean channel the distorsion is good till about 9 then it gets crappy.

I play metal, punk, blues, jazz, pop and hardcore but manly metal it's an awesome match I've been playing for about 5 years, I own a Fender Strat with two humbuckers, a Ibanez Tubescreamer and lots more ect, no I don't regret buying this amp at all I love it. If it were stolen I would definatly buy another one after I foung the guy who stole it and smashed him roung the head with it, I love ebery thing about this amp, I only dislike the reverb it's a bit girly it's best feature is it's huge sound, I wouldn't compare it with other products it blows all other amps of it's price out of the water, I chose this amp because I think the Fender brand is one of the best guitar brands I with it had some built in effects but I'm very happy with it.

I would use it in a gig without back up I've had it for about a year it's never brocken down, and I don't treat it that well either, I sit on it, drop it, kick it so it's a very solid sturdy amp, I love it, it's suprisingly good for it's money, it's so reliable that I wouldn't even think about it braking because the chance of that is non exictent, it's an awesome amp for it's money and I would never buy another amp untill it wore out or I was playing in stadiums but I think both of those things aren't going to happen for a long time!

This is an awesome amp it's made in 2005. It has two channels normal and gain, it's extreamly versatile it can change from the hardest shred riff to the soft Eric Clapton stuff, seing as I play many styles of music including: metal, punk, blues, jazz, pop and hardcore, it suits all of them. It has has channel swiching, effect loops, headfone jack and way more, I usually use it as a practise amp but I think it would just stand up to gigs cause even thought it's only 25w it rocks as hard as a 75-100watter it's way better than the 50w G-DEC, it's a solid state amp.

Tster
    I'm thinking on getting the Frontman 65R, is it anything like this?
    jeffo46
    Don't waste your money on the FM65.I had the FM212 and it sucked.As far as the frontman 25R goes,don't get a Indonesian one,go for a Mexican made one.You could probably find one on E-bay or Craigs list.If you are going for a 65 watt combo,then see about getting a used Princeton 65 or any other solid state mexican made Fender amp.Don't waste your coin on the chinese made shit.
    vitax
    good for practising at home... thats it!!!!! if ur lookin for a gig amp look another way!!!!!
    urmum
    I've got a Mexican made one and it kicks ass. I use it with a Jackson and a Yamaha.