Frontman 25R review by Fender

Fender: Frontman 25R

I like the use the brigde pickup when playing rock or blues. It is clean but only at low volumes. If its too loud, its passable. The distortion could be better, but it isnt that bad. There is also reverb in the amp. You can put it loud or low. I personally do not like it when its on the loudest setting of reverb, but in a low volume, it sounds really good.

I play both rock and blues mainly. I can play any other style, but those are my favorites. Well, before buying this, I never knew it had distortion and reverb! So it did impress me. What I like about this amp, is the price. It is perfect for any beginner and even advance student. The price is simply amazing. I think that for the price, it does more than what it would do for that price. I suggest you to buy this amp. It is worth it.

Well, Ive had it for sometime now, and you can kick that thing and it never brakes! Its quite realiable. I have been taking it all around the city and nothing has happened. Of course, you should take care of it and it will last longer, but I have been using it a bit roughly and it still is there and works.

This amp is really good for playing rock, mainly because of the Distortion that already comes with the amp. It has a Headphone Jack, so you can let your neighbors sleep! This amp is really powerfull, I would say it is a lot more louder than Ill ever use! Ive used this amp when I play guitar with a drummer, and man, that guy hits the drums like crazy! So the volume is perfect: it is loud enough. And it can even go higher, but I really dont need that much!