G-DEC review by Fender

Fender: G-DEC

Purchased from: blount school of music

This amp has a state of the art pedal built in with it and you never pick up not wanted sound. You can set the distortion level as high or low as you like and it works with electric and acoustic guitars.

I play mostly punk rock and it helps me out alot I havent counted how long I have been playing and I used to own a Beheringer and it isn't near as good as the G-DEC like I said it only came out about 6 months ago and it is the best uou can buy.

This amp is very dependable I would use it at a small gig without backup. But it is compatable with speakers so you can blow people away at arenas too. This amp has never broken down and I love it.

This amp just came out 6 months ago. This makes it easy for me to play my favorite rock songs. It has 50 chanels with different sound effects. You can edit these sound effects with the built in tools. There is no feature that I could think of that would be better on this G-DEC. I use this amp at home with the stereo wcich can be pluged in through the aux wire. The power is unbeliveable it is so frekin loud it isn't funny and it comes with a 5 year waranty if you have the nerve to blow the speakers.

Quintessence153
    I have an old Peavey speaker with a basic 1/4 inch input jacks. Will the G-DEC be able to forward its sound to it?