G-DEC Junior review by Fender

• Reviewer's score: 6.8 Neat
Fender: G-DEC Junior

Purchased from: Christmas

I normally use a clean or distorted sound. Sometimes I use a touch-wah, which is a basic wah-wah. And whenever I use I'll probably be recording what I play to show people. There's a down side about the no pedals thing. You can't really swap at ease. If your playing songs that swap from Wah to distortion, it'll be very hard. And it is not built to play at full volume. On some of the amps it'll make an ear-screeching groan. This is sort of like an alarm for parents to know that their kid is about to play the house down.

The Music I play has a lot of HEAVY distortion. That's what i love about this amp, every effect can be modified to your liking. I recommend this to any kid Who just wants to play. But I also play songs that have a lot of clean electric and bluesy feel. And the amp is very small so it's very to pull a lot of power out of it. You can buy some speakers for it, but those cost loads of money. If you just want to play at home that's great for this amp, but anything bigger is out of the question.

This amp has never let me down, and I've never needed it to be serviced so it's like a one-time fee. But that's because it doesn't have any tubes. This amp is very reliable and durable and I know this because I dropped it down the stairs once and it still plays great. I recommend that you give this to any 9 or 10 year old boy or girl, and they'll still have it when they're 30. Here's to a great product.

This amp is great. There is no need for pedals because it has over 50 effects built in, with loads of different amps. It's like 12-amps-in-one. I got it for christmas and it is the best gift ever. But you can't actually Switch channels so easily. And it doesn't have any loops or Echoes. But the headphone jack is for stereo headphones only, which is highly expensive.

TechnoJesus™
    This amp came with my package and i coulndt be happier when i founf out it comes with distortion channels i was like i can save hella money not getting pedals. all the other effects are awesome but more delay would be nice
    job153
    MRAAJR wrote: noobs.....
    I agree. It's good for a starter amp but, there are SO many better SS amps out there. I've used my friends and it's got probably one of the weakest tones I've heard. Not bashing it or anything but you can do way better even within it's price range.