Hot Rod Deluxe review by Fender

Fender: Hot Rod Deluxe

Purchased from: Nsons

I'm using a Fender Strat through single coil and it's the best match. However it workd really fine with an Epi or Gibson with humbuckers. There is no noise at all and even a newby to guitar playing would throw the wall away with it cause it makes you sound perfect. For me, I play blues rock, classic rock and some metal and I don't need anything more to do the job. The distortion could be improved cause it sounds kinda weak in terms of gain. But it's just a little problem on the overall. Still perfect for blues rock. If you have a family and you don't want to get them deaf don't play in your bedroom. Maybe in a garage, but that's only an advice.

what can I say more it's made in the US, it's solid as a rock and it sound like heaven. I would buy another one if this was smashed which I consider impossible and compared to the more dusty tone of Marshall I prefer this one. It just suits me better, blues rock and classic rock thats what it stands for. Just wish it had a better overdrive but it's quite perfect yet. I can't really comply with it. Heavenly amp and the best for it's price! Try it.

Well I think I could jump on this amp and it wouldn't broke. It's really solid and heavy. I own it for a year and the tubes are perfect even playing a lot like 3 hours every day. I really recommend it for those who want to play in clubs or small gigs. I doubt it even need a mic! I would depend on it without a subsitute on any gig.

Well the amp was made in 2004 and it is really a piece of work. No effects just 2 channels of overdrive and clean (which is crystal clean) and regular effects loop with spring reverb. 40 W of tube power which mean a real punch with the volume on the lower levels. I think it's overly powered this amp for 40W, through a 12" speaker. If you wanna play something from Blues to some classic rock this is the perfect match. If you want some metal just plug in some pedals. Made in the USA.