Hot Rod DeVille 410 review by Fender

Fender: Hot Rod DeVille 410

The amp is loud. With 60 watts and 4-10 inch speakers it's a great deal for the price. The amp has three channels and has a ton of distortion. I play Randy Rhoads with distortion on 5 and it goes up to 12.

I love this amp. I can play any style of music, but it has a special voice for blue; especially with a Les Paul. If something happened I would buy this amp again. It is a great amp for having 4-10 inch speakers, 60 watts, all tube, spring reverb, and an effects loop and only $900

The amp is loud enough for most gigs and very reliable and durable within 60 pounds.

The amp is very versatile with great cleans and tons of distortion. It is all tube, has an effects loop, spring reverb, and 4-10 inch speakers. It also has recording features and a cabinet output. The only thing it doesn't have is a headphone jack.

shane3620
    I bought the 410 for 350$ like brand new , with the cover and the foot pedal. I don't really like the drive channel that much . I use the clean channel and a pedal in front of it for distortion. I plug a 12" floor monit0r in the aux. out and it seems to round off the sound quite nicely. I never thought of plugging in my 412 cab into it. Imma have to try it.
    aging_metal_god
    I got one of these little fire breathing beasts for $300 used...it has a broken #1 input jack and did not come with the footswitch, but other than that it's in great shape. VERY loud, huge clean tone, and the drive/more drive channel isn't as bad as everyone's making it out to be...especially since the recommended fix for the gritty tone of this ALL TUBE AMP (in fairness, the rectifier *is* solid state) is to put a solid state drive pedal in front of it for more "tube like" drive...am I the only one who sees the bass ackwardness of this? Not that I feel it's necessary, but I plan on getting a 12AX7 powered Behringer Vintage Tube Monster OD pedal to get that extra push...it'd be nice to have a tube driven top end boost, and it has 3 way EQ for more tonal flexibility...kinda like an additional channel on this 2 1/2 channel tube beast...you can't beat that natural tube grind, especially for $60! Back to the amp...great reverb, killer cleans (4x10 sparkle for days), nice drive, the more drive is a bit gritty but still very usable...not a metal amp by any stretch, but it's an overall great amp (especially for what I paid for it)..can't wait to see how it sounds with a 2x12 extention cab!