M-80 Chorus review by Fender

Fender: M-80 Chorus

Purchased from: Local Music Shop

I use an Epiphone Dot studio, an Epiphone sg special, and a japanese ranger. I play mostly Punk/Hardcore, Blues, and Thrash. This amp is a punk amp, it kills, the distortion is awesome, I usually keep the gain at 7, the presence at 8, and the contour at 8. The distortion can be from rough blues to balls to the wall punk. The clean channel leaves a bit to be desired especially with humbuckers, when you take the volume above 2 it starts to distort, its a little better with single coils.

This is great for punk but I want to get a big tube amp. I've been playing for a few years I've got a Fender Champion 600, Gibson Skylark GA-5T, Epi Sg Special, Epi Dot Studio, BOSS DS-1, Zoom multi fx pedal, and a few Acoustic guitars.

Very durable it I would use it without backup.

The M-80 Chorus: - 400 Watt - 2x12 standard Fender speakers - 2 channels clean and distortion - Has chorus - gain channel - gain, contour, presence, and volume - clean channel - treble, mids, bass, and volume - transistor amp I use this amp for gigs and practice and it is great.