Mini Tone-Master review by Fender

Fender: Mini Tone-Master

Purchased from: Local Music Store

I use a variety of guitars through this, mainly an ESP with EMG's, and this thing sounds beautiful. I play anything from soft accoustic songs to classic rock, and hard metal. Once again, it is very loud for it's size, and very usefull. The clean channel stay clean, and with the distortion, you can get controlled feedback and it can squeal like a pig when you want it to.

I've been playing around 3 years, and this is one of my favorite amps period. I also use it as an attenuator, so boo yah. The only problem I've had with it is that I put it in a case so tight, that in the few hours it was there, I stripped the input. I am getting another one because I love it so much. And I would do it again if I needed too. It still works, just not that great. Overall, this is better than all the amps I have played in the practice amp category, and better than most others if it were louder.

As a practice amp, this is very good. But naturally, I wouldn't use it for a gig, so it would be unfair to rate it in that aspect. On the other hand, it is sturdy, and I've always depended on it. I've had one problem due to something I did out of neglect, but I am buying another one because it was so good.

This amp is very veratile in the sense of a good clean and good distortion. It has the headphone jack (standard 1/8 mono), and the AC adaptor. It has gain, tone, volume, and on/off. This is one of my favorite amps, simply because it gets very loud, and it is fun to bring along to camp and other places like that where I need my electric, but feel like walking around the campus while I play.