Mustang I review by Fender

Fender: Mustang I

Purchased from: sweetwater

Since I'm still new to the world of guitar playing I kinda play a little of everything. The amp does have good sound and gives me what I'm looking for. My guitar is a cheap one that I got off of ebay so I can't really tell you to much about it. I do get fret buzz on some settings but it comes from my guitar.

Well I've been playing for about a year and a half now and this amp has opened the music world up for me. Now I can try different styles and types of music. If I had the chance I would buy another. I hope you find this review helpful. Like I said I'm still new to all of this but I hope what I said is helpful. Thanks for checking it out.

I'm pretty sure that this amp could be used for gigs without a backup if you wanted to. The amp I have is only about 2 weeks old and so far no problems. Although I'm still messing around with it to figure out all of its sounds thats it's capable of making. It is really sturdy and durable. It weighs able 18lbs and is made of good quailty.

Well I'm kinda new to all of this so bare with me, I just recently purchased a Fender Mustang 1and so far so good. It's solid state amp that has 24 preset amp models ranging from the 57' deluxe 59' bassman, '65 Twin reverb, british 60s, american90s, super sonic and metal 2000. There are three differnt settings for each one and you can also change their sound with the modulations effects and thedelay and reverb effects. After you get a setting you like you can save it for future use.some of the modulation effects are chorus, flanger, tremolo, vibratone(slow and fast), to phaser. The delay/reverb effects are tape delay, steroe tape delay, small room reverb, echo filter and others. I use the amp at home to practise and mess around on. I only have the volume turned to about 3 or 4 and it still has alot more power to go. In my opinion it is a good amp for the price. You can also hook it to your computer via the usb port and set setting from there. You can use the Fender FUSE software, Ableton live 8 Fender edition and AMPLITUDE Fender le software which all comes with the amp.