Mustang I review by Fender

Fender: Mustang I

Purchased from: Local music store.

I got an Epiphone Les Paul Special II, with default pickups, and stuffs. It sounds great with it, but I tried the AMP in the store with a Squire Tele, and it was a bit better. Anyway, the sound is really clean, but you can get a really big, grunge sound. The distortion is amazing, but it can be better.

I've been playing since 2009, and this is my 2nd amp. My first was a little Marshall, and this is way better. You can't ask for more, because you can get any sound with the Fuse. And remember, the AMP is only $100. My fav. feature is the reverb. It is just amazing.

I just bought it some days ago, so I don't really know, but it seems like a well build thing. If it would broke, I would definitely buy a new one.

This is the most awesome AMP that you can buy for this price. I'm not kidding, I tried this little monster in the music store, and I played about 1, 5 hour. It's simply amazing, you just can't buy a better amp for this price. I think it's made in early 2011, in China. I found one little problem, it's a bit difficult to use for the first time. You know, lot's of features, so you should read the manual, and research a bit. I mostly play alt. Rock, grunge, and this is great for them. It's not too heavy, by the way. It is a great practice amp.

Leather Sleeves
    I think some of these comments are a bit harsh, this amp isn't perfect but it has it's uses. For instance, if you're on a budget and you need something to record demos with that can fit in an apartment and isn't too loud this is an amp to consider. But, if you're willing to save and you want something better look into Blackstar amp. They have some hybrids with low wattage and direct recording circuitry. I've heard great things about those. Some of us don't have the room and/or money for high-end tube amps with vintage speaker cabs and expensive mics.
    lukemac606
    For the price, this amp is brilliant. I was choosing between a Line 6 and the mustang and the mustang wins every time. A highly versatile amp which I use at practices, it's loud, small, light and does the job perfectly. The distortion ranges from insane to crunch and the cleans are amazing. I would recommend the amp to anyone.