Mustang I review by Fender

Fender: Mustang I

Purchased from: Best Buy

I use a Kramer SM-1 loaded with Seymour Duncans [cool rails/neck and middle + Alt 8/bridge] and a Gibson Les Paul Classic Custom loaded with Gibson 57 Classics [soon to be changed into DiMarzio Crucnh Lab/bridge] - this thing just oozes tone ,it's not sterile sounding like a Line 6 Spider, love all the tones, from pristine cleans to mildly overdriven to all out metal insanity, this amp simply is killer!

I play everything from alternative power pop to metal and all points in-between - I play this thing more than the Blackstar HT-40 sitting in my garage [use it only for band practice, LOL!] - before this amp, I had a Blackstar HT-20 and a Peavey Vypyr 15 as my practice amps - I got rid of them both and began my search into a better alternative - I keep hearing on the My Les Paul Forums plus saw you tube vids on this amp, so I decided to take the plunge and bought this as a birthday present for myself, and boy, am I glad I did it! Fender hit it outta the Park with this one, it's the best modeling amp ever!

Since I only use it for practice, I'm pretty sure it can withstand any abuse I can toss at it [but not gonna try, LOL!!] - seems sturdy-enough so far, I can't complain - plus the knobs don't feel cheap, same with the input jacks - plus it's very light, too!!

- Looks like it was made this year, 2012 MIC - @0-watts into an 8" speaker - Fully loaded with modulation+delay+reverb effects, amp modeling modes [3 sets] and comes with the Fender Fuse software to edit and tailor your settings - Jacks for MP3/IPOD plus headphone jack.

sta789
    My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do, Red97dotcom
    tanker15
    ok ive read some of these review I am a beginner. i dont like heavy metal i like classic rock, blues and country music. but i want a semi hollow cause it rocks all of those categories and yes im on a budget. ive only been playin for a month or 2. will this amp provide the tones im looking for. a good friend told me a vox is good but a little out of my budget...