Mustang II review by Fender

Fender: Mustang II

Price paid: € 180

Purchased from: thomann

I'm using a cheap rubbish guitar with it but I get really good sounds out of it from hendrix to metalica. I mostly play kings of leon, the strokes, nirvana, foo fighters, black keys, hendrix, arctic monkeys and some smashing pumpkkins. I sometimes play some BFMV. There are loads of presets from 57 delux to metal 000s. There are sum really good sounding distortions and clean channels to.

I play mostly nivana, foo fighters, strokes, arctic monkeys, the black keys....and more. And its great. You can get a foot Switch for it and it has a built in tuner. If it was stolen I would buy it againe. But if you are looking for a more powerful amp I would probly buy a Marshall 100w or just buy a cab for more power. Overall its great and I would reccomend it to all people.

The amp is really good I use it jamming and if you wanted to gig with it, it would be good for clubs and bars but you should buy a cab for more power. I've only had the amp about a month and its really strong and well built and I don't think it will break anytime soon.

The amp was made in 2010. Its very good for all styles from blues to metal. It has 24 amp presets= 57 delux, bassman, 65 reverb, british 60s, british 80s, american 90s, supersonic and metal 2000s. I use this amp for jamming with my friends. It loud enough and would work well for bars or clubs. Its 40w and you can put a cab on for more power if needed. Its soliid state and its very good.

Linkerman
    TeleCam1990 wrote: is this a better buy than a marshall MG30dfx?
    Yes. Definitely yes. A million times.
    MarkWakefield wrote: i highly doubt it
    Go try one and hear for yourself. The Fender Mustang is light-years away from that horrid little coffe table that goes by the name "Marshall MG".
    Zandel
    MarkWakefield wrote: i highly doubt it
    You've obviously never played a Marshall MG30dfx. Horrible piece of rubbish.
    doive
    TeleCam1990 wrote: is this a better buy than a marshall MG30dfx?
    almost certainly - doesn't necessarily say much about the amp though :p What are the cleans like? they're the main selling point of a fender, if it has poor cleans it's probably not worth having...
    loinmute
    Horrible review. No list price, no mention of the speaker size. I mean, I could google it,but then whats the point of a review?
    doive
    you can put a cab on for more power
    Arby911
    doive wrote: you can put a cab on for more power You can?!!? woah stop press guys - this amp is a revolution in electrical engineering - it generates extra power from cabinets!!
    Don't be such a soft-on, it's pretty clear he meant it will make it 'louder' (Increase sound pressure/db levels). If he said it would increase the wattage, you might have a point, but as it stands...no.
    Amaseng
    I really like the concept of being able to make presets through a USB connection
    SMMSWEDEN
    I tried the Mustang II today - sounds great. Gonna write a full review as soon as i have it.
    MarkWakefield