Princeton 65 DSP review by Fender

Fender: Princeton 65 DSP

Purchased from: new york music

I play a japanese Strat with it and I use a digitech distortion pedal togeather with the amp I can go from classic rock to punk to grunge to metal i a few seconds. The clean channel on it is flawless. If I played jazz this would be my amp. The distorion channel is a bit buzzy but I get around that. The distoriton is nice it can go from bluesy stuff to punk to a nice heavy crunch.

I love it. I woulnd't recomend it to any metal heads. But for anyone punk players it all you want and more. And for classic rock and blues it would be perfect. I only with is had a bit more distorion but thats what pedals are for. I've only been playing for 2 years I'm only 15 but I know what im doing. Wheather your doing riffs of leads it's a nice sound.

I haven't had any problem it holds up no matter what and I play this thing loud! It would be great for gigs its got a very full sound. It's a transister.

The amp is great it's got 2 channels and reverb. I wish i had a little more distorion in it. But it is loud. I just practice with it but I've it has one monster crunch to it. I play alot of grunge and with my distoriton pedal its exacty the sound I want.