Princeton 65 DSP review by Fender

Fender: Princeton 65 DSP

Purchased from: Music 6000

I'm using a Washburn X-series and it works fine, I don't see anything wrong with it. It is very loud, I'm 14 so I odviously live with my parents and they tell me to turn it down even when it's at 2 on the volume. It's loud and good with drums. The distortion could use a little more distortion, but the clean is very clean and I' satisfied.

I have been playing for around 4 months and this amp is good for my skill level and I hope it stays that way. I compared this on against a Crate amp, but the Crate was 30 watts and costs $250. I bought it at Music 6000 and I just asked them if I could get some money off and they took $30 of the price! It was nice. It's a good amp and I think others would like it too.

I haven't had it very long so it doesn't really apply yet. But no breakdowns yet!

It has built in effects that you actual use like reverb, delay, flange, etc. It has clean and distortion and works like a charm. I play various kinds of music and it works good on all of them. It has no headphone jack though and you need a special foot pedal. But it's still loaded.