Princeton 65 DSP review by Fender

Fender: Princeton 65 DSP

Purchased from: Southern Guitars

It suits my musical style very easily. I am only using my old beginners Peavey guitar with awful pickups, so I get some pretty haggard feedback when it turn distortion and volume high. I plan on getting a new guitar with silent pickups though soon. I think that should fix the problem. The distortions is really great. The timber effects are awesome and allow a variety of different genres of music to be played. The effects are awesome too.

It fits my music style very well. It has everything I need or any person wanting to fit any genre of music needs.

My dad's friend has been playing guitar for a long time and he recommended it b/c of its durability when I had the chance to get a brand new Marshall 100 watt tube for $400. I haven't had it long, but according to his opinion it will last me.

The amp was in the 2005 line up. It's not tube, but I think it has the quality of a tube amp. It has well enough power for me. Of course, its not as fragile as a tube amp is, but it's got a great sound. It's perfect for a teen or college student like me. You can move it to your buddy's garage and start up a band without fear of ruining it. I believe it has a five year warranty. It also has seven different timber effects which makes it compatible for all genres. I like to play alternative and punk music. You can play blues, country, jazz, etc. It works just fine. It also has several effects, such as tremola (which is perfect for Green Day's Boulevard Of Broken Dreams), vibrato, flange, chorus, delay, and reverb. It's an excellent amp. I am very happy with it. It can be very loud and has an excellent tone.