Princeton Chorus DSP review by Fender

Fender: Princeton Chorus DSP

The clean sound on this amp is nice and full and it does not change the tone of your guitar. The distortion however is VERY noisy and a bit disappointing. I have been disappointed. I added a Tubeworks Blue Tube to get that round tube sound and that helped considerably. Still, I ended up going out and buying a Vintage Rat pedal, I just like it more. The chorus however is a dream.

You can't really go wrong with Fender. They have been making amps for so long that they have it done. The Princeton Chorus is a good practice amp and great for small to mid sized venues but when you add live drums and a guitarist with a louder amp, you're stuck.

I have had the guitar for a year and it is ridden around in the trunk of my car through streets that look like Beruit without any problems whatsoever. Like I said, its a Fender!

Though this amp is a little dynamo, you WILL get drowned out. The knobs are intuitive and you should be able to get the tone that you want by fiddling with them but the volume does not change much after about 7.