Twin Reverb review by Fender

Fender: Twin Reverb

Purchased from: Private Sale

When I put my 2009 Standard Stratocaster through it on a clean setting, every note sings. The reverb is fantastic, the best I've ever heard. I can't put it above 2 in my bedroom, otherwise my ears start to Hurt. I would say 6 would be the loudest you'd need to put it to for a average sized gig. It's a 100% clean channel, but as it's an older Twin, you can pull the master volume knob out slightly to give the amp an edge of distortion.

The perfect amp. Gives you that Stevie Ray Vaughan tone, especially with a tubescreamer through it! Quite good for Reggae too, as I was playing around with some Bob Marley earlier, and it sounded real nice. I'd buy this amp all day long over any other. It would be nice if it had the overdrive channel and footswitch that comes with the blues deluxe, but you can't have everything!

It's a tank. A solid cabinet with the bonus of wheels on the bottom as it's very, very heavy. Obviously, the tubes will need replacing every now and then. They're not expensive either. I will use this amp for the rest of my life. The only other amp I'd consider is the Marshall Bluesbreaker.

The amp was made in 1981, 11 years older than I am! This is the cleanest amp I've ever heard and quite possibly the loudest I've ever used! Two guitar inputs and two other inputs (not sure what for!) I use this amp in my bedroom, but very shortly it'll be coming out on gigs. It's a tube amp, so takes a little while to warm up, but when it's warm, it's a beauty!

Tom19s
    i just borrowd this amp from my uncle and it's sound fantastic only mine says pearl and not fender but then i read it was an exact copy. is this true?
    HeavyReverb
    wmzbomgzors wrote: price: 1,099 Dollars 875.686 EUR 587.371 GBP 1,253.23 CAD 1,456.92 AUD 1,654.21 NZD
    Closer to 1086 Euro or 946 GBP