Ultimate Chorus DSP review by Fender

Fender: Ultimate Chorus DSP

Purchased from: Pianos and Stuff

Right now I use either a standard Fender Strat with it and it's got the s/s/s pickup config. Sounds really really great. I can play blues to metal and it sounds great when I play either. Its really great for my style. So far the clean channel is awesome at any volume sounds very clear. The distortion is very versatile, you can have a crunchy metal tone or a smooth blues tone or the punk distortion. The chorus and flange just add to the overall greatness of the amp.

Ive been playing for 3 years and I havent played an amp yet that sounded like this one. It suits all styles of playing, alternative, jazz, blues, rock, metal. One of the best i've ever played.

I really think that this amp is very dependable and you dont have to worry about teh power cord because it unplugs fromt the amp so it doesn't have to sit in the back of you amp when its not in use. I havent had any problems with the amp so far.

I really like the amp a lot. I bought it a month or so ago and it hasn't failed me yet. Haven't gone to any gigs yet but it's pretty darn loud on 2. Also has 4 different reverbs and a whole lot of chorus types and flange too. All dsp. Its a stereo amp, just really need one thing and thats a headphone jack so i can play late.