GT100 & GH412A Half-Stack review by Hartke

Hartke: GT100 & GH412A Half-Stack

Purchased from: American Musical

I use a Epiphone Les Paul and Jackson DX10D. I am running a Zoom G9.2tt thru it and honestly, honestly you can't get a Marshall JCM800 master volume to sound this incredible. Sounds good no matter what volume you are at. It has built in reverb but other then that just a warm clean tone. Distortion is so weak but with the right pedal you can do anything.

Best amp I have ever played thru and would buy it again in a heatbeat. I've been playing for about 8 years have owned many diffrent combos but this is my second stack, first one was a Marshall JCM800 it is loader and clear. I love everything about this amp, best feature is the channel foot switch.

I have had this amp for 3 years, played many gigs never had a back up, besides replacing a tube no other probems what so ever. Also have moved this amped and banged it around alot and you can barely see any damage. It is more reliable then any peice of equpiment I have owned in my 8 years of playing.

The Hartke GT100 Half Stack has 100-Watts of power behind a 2-channel tube pre-amp for power to spare. This half-stack is built around a GT100 head with a classic 12AX7 tube pre-amp section with independent channel gain controls, bass and treble controls for channel 1, and bass, mid and treble controls for channel 2. Features variable spring reverb, effects send and return jacks, 1/4-inch headphone jack, and a rear panel footswitch jack. Professional features and classic internal circuitry make the GT100 a serious performer. This is a great amp for most music styles I play hard rock/metal (not gay screamo emo real metal) also classic rock and blues. It has everthing I could ask for great sound and load for live show and more then enough for practice.