IBZ10 review by Ibanez

Ibanez: IBZ10

Purchased from: Sam Ash

I'm running my Ibanez RG321MH with SD humbuckers through this puppy. The amp is really suited for metal/hard rock. It's got a closed back and has great bottom end response (it doesnt shake when your tone is bassy). It has a traditional Ibanez growl to it, and I really like the tone. The distortion is def. made for metal.

I play mostly metal, and it suits my style greatly. I've had my Line 6 Spider II halfstack for 4 months, and I can tell this will be a good addition to my collection. I do not regret buying this amp, and I really like it. If you're into metal, and you just need a little amp to dick around on, this is for you. The only thing I wish it had was reverb.

The amp seems pretty solid. I've only had it for about a month but it it still has that tight, new amp feel. I wouldn't use it for a gig unless I had no other option, and even then I would mic it.

This amp is good for like practicing in your room, its not loud enough to play along with a drumset with. It's a really good value for the price, and its pretty loud. But if youre planning on using this with percussion, this amp isn't for you.