IBZ10 review by Ibanez

• Reviewer's score: 3 Poor
Ibanez: IBZ10

Purchased from: Tampereen musiikkikauppa

Even though this amp doesn't have many features, it can surprise you with the large variety of sounds that you can make with it. Though the sounds aren't very nice. This amp is too quiet to play with a band.

I wouldn't buy this again if this would be stolen. I've been playing for a bit less than a year now. I have an electric guitar (an old Ibanez from the '70s), and an Yamaha C40. Because this amp sucks, I play the acoustic C40 allmost the whole time. I love this amp, because it's small, and I hate everything else about it.

I would definitely use a backup, because this piece of crap would break down. It's broken down many times before (I've managed to fix it though). I have taken good care of it, so it means that the usually brilliant Ibanez has just constructed a weak little thing.

This amp doesn't have many features. I use this amp in my room, because it's not very loud. I play lots of blues, light rock and sometimes classical, but this amp would fit hard rock better, because it's got a schreechy sort of sound. But it wouldn't be good for hard rock either, since it's just too quiet.

stradivari310
    I dropped this amp down 2 flights of stairs and it still worked. It sucks, but its indestructable
    InuzukaSage
    my amp makes a static noise when i turn it on why does it do this ? because its really annoying >.