IBZ10G review by Ibanez

• Reviewer's score: 3 Poor
Ibanez: IBZ10G

It sounds good distorted if you like it brutal. I used it with my GTX40 on humbucker. Not much variety here. I played it with AC/DC, but I didn't know how to play then. It sounds like a Roar on Lord Of The Rings.

I play rock now, but then I just whaled the strings. The amp allowed me to created major dischord because it muddles the sound together. I would probably pay someone to steal it so I could get the insurance money back. I also might just chuck the whole amp out a window to be rid of it.

I cannot depend on this amp. I would never use it in a gig without backup, and probably would use it as a last resort. I have gone through 3 of these amps in about 2 months, because they either developed terrible hiss, or just stopped working altogether. One of them made a motorboat sound (not cool). I now have a Peavy Backstage and it is a hell of a lot better than my Ibanez amps.

My amp was made in 2004. It is good for rock music that I play all the time. It has headphone jack and 2 channels (gain and clean). I wish it had some stuff like echo and a CD input. It is only a practice amp, and I use it in my bedroom. I got the amp it a kit with a GTX40 jet-black guitar (awesome for beginners).