IBZ10G review by Ibanez

Ibanez: IBZ10G

Purchased from: Music Loft

I am playing it with strat, but whenever you pt the gain on, you get an annoying hiss. It suits me somewhat. As I said, I play rock. It can get loud if you want it to, but I would not reccomend this because it will damage the amp. It is good for indoor playing. It does not have much variety of sounds it can make, and I reccomend buying a distortion pedal with it. The channel is clean at high volumes, and if you want it brutal, you can get brutal. It will hiss though if the gain is on.

For beginning rockers, this is the amp for you! I have been playin for 4 years now and I own a dance electra distortion pedal, a fnder cyclone guitar, and a Dean playmate guitar, plus tuners etc. I do not wish I had asked anything before buying this. I would buy a bigger amp if it were lost or stolen, preferably a tube amp, but hopefully that will never happen. I love the fact that it is so portable. ifyou are going to a friends house just to screw around, than this amp will do well. I hate the size.

This is a VERY reliable amp. I have not need to do anything to it since I got it 4 years ago. Since it is small, I would not even bring it to a gig, but if I did, I would not need backup. It can take a lot of neglect, and does not need tubes replace because obviously it not a tube amp.

I do not know the year but it is a fairly new amp. It is very small and has 1 channel. This is definitely a practice amp. I am getting a new one soon, and it will help alot. I would reccomend this to a beginner. It cannot get over drums, which is a real dissapointment, and the only effect it has are gain. It does have a headphone jack, and a place to plug in CDs, which is nice, but I wish it had some better effects. It is a stereo amp. For me, Who is starting to play with bands after playing for 4 years, I would like something bigger. I play rock.