TA25 review by Ibanez

Ibanez: TA25

I play it with Gibson humbuckers so it's super quiet. I play a lot of classic rock/blues and it works pretty good. The clean setting will clip if you play really loud but that's sort of nice because it wont let you break it. The chorus is nice and the spring reverb is perfect, not too muddy.

It is a pretty good overall amp for small gigs and practice situations. If it got stolen I'd be pretty pissed but I think I'd try to find another one in a dumpster, if I couldnt I'd buy another one for about 200$. I love the tone of this amp, it's pretty much perfect. I wish it had a delay setting but it was free so I can't complain.

I got this out of a dumpster for free but the only problem was that the vinal had come loose and made it sound like it had a blown speeker. I cut it off and it sounds great so I expect it can take a pretty good beating.

This amp is pretty nice, it suits many tipes of music pretty well. I play rock through it and it sounds very nice. It has cool spring reverb. It also has a variable speed chorus that sounds like a fast flanger when you turn it to slow. It's only 30 watts so it looses some tonal integrity at high volumes but it still sounds good loud. It has a 10" sub and a 2" tweeter both Ibanez speekers at 8ohms. It has 2 imputs, 1 xlr balanced and 2 1/4" umbalenced.

dwalkerdch
    I just bought one used this weekend and I use it with an Epiphone EJ200ce. The sound is fantastic.