TB100H review by Ibanez

Ibanez: TB100H

Purchased from: Firehouse music

I'm useing this amp with my Jackson rr3 and Dean Avalanche Ultra 7. Both humbucker guitars. Iv been able to play a lot of styles with this amp. From metal, rock, blues, hard rock ect ect, to contry, alt rock, jazz, and many more. Iv only noticed this amp beeing noisy usein the overdrive with the eq setting high in each 3 ranges. If you need crunch this amp has got it, if you need balls crunchin distortion this amp has it, if you need, the point is this amp has what you need. The only time the clan channel gets distorted is when you use the boost on the foot Switch but this is good for your clean crunch blues sound. And the distortion can range from a light alt rock to a heavy death metal.

I play a few diferent styles. mainly hard rock and metal and this amp suits it well. iv been playin for nearly 8 and playing this amp for around 2 and a half. I absolutely love this amp, the only thing I hate about it is were the fx loop is placed, realy wish it was in the back like most other amps. I love the boost Switch, when jamming with some friends and about to play a solo the boost helps the solo cut through the other members without drowning them out. At the time I was trying this amp out I was also checking out a Marshall mg (ewww), and a Crate all around the same price. The Ibanez just sounded better than the other two amps. I got it cus it sounded the best in my price range and was perfect for my first "step up" amp from what I was useing (marshal vs 15 combo).

since day one that I have had this amp I have depended on this amp and hit has never ever dissapointed me. It has always preformed at it's full potential and them some. I have droped this amp and it has been bumped a few times and has always worked like it alwas have with out a defferance.

I got this amp around 2006 but the show I got it from had it for a few years so I'm guessing it's an 00 to a 03 model. It has 2 channels, clean and overdrive. Switched by the included footswitch. Features a effects loop in the front panel. I wish the fx loop was in the back cus it looks kinda messy when you got your two cables hangin in front of the amp. Each channel has the standard volume, high, mid, low, gain, and reverb independently on each channel with a shared presance controle. I mainly use this amp for bedroom practice and jammin with my friends and has more than enough power for what I use it for. I'm sure that it could also be used for Live use with no problems. The foot Switch has a Switch for boost, channel, mid boost, and reverb. The only thing that I must tell you befor you get this amp or try it out is the eq is not like most amps. Most amps go from 1 to 10. This amp however is marked in db's. It also has a nifty little compartment in the back of the amp to put the foot Switch and calbes while moveing the amp.

Got Metal?
    I dont know bros it sounds like a little shitty starter amp to me m riend bought this thing for 200 bucks and i have yet to hear it?????