TB25R review by Ibanez

Ibanez: TB25R

Purchased from: Musikhaus Lange

It's great for rock because you can set up treble, middle and bass with the equalizer. But also country riffs or just "normal" clean songs sound great. I usually use the bridge humbucker. The distortion becomes brutal if you turn the modulator over level 5.

I've been playing electric guitar for 3 years now. I have an Epiphone SG-400 Deluxe Flametop and a Squier Standard Fat Strat. For effects I have the Korg AX100G effect board. But you can have a great sound just with the amp.

It never let me down when I used it. 3 years ago it was made and it still sounds the same as on the first day.

Made in China in 2001. I usually play modern rock and country with it. It's a 25 watt amp with reverb, 2 channels, switchable gain, active 3-band equalizer. I use a one button footswitch to switch between clean mode and distortion. It's possible to use a two button switch. Then you can turn on/off the reverb with the second button. But I don't need the reverb often. The open-back cabinet design is great to put your cables, pedals and switch in. I play it for almost 3 years now and it still works very well after all the band sessions and events it has been to. Although it's just a 25 watt amp it can be damn loud!