JCA2112RC review by Jet City Amplification

Jet City Amplification: JCA2112RC

Purchased from: Craigslist.

I play through a 1978 Fender Mustang and the two are an aweeesome combo. I usually use a HardWire CM-2 to boost the overdrive as well and it is amazing. However a downside is once I turn the gain up past 6 (only goes up to 9) it gets slightly noisy well I guess that's normal with amps anyways. For some reason, people don't like the clean sound of the amp, I LOVE IT. It is very clear and very full and with the gain knob at around five with the pickups on my Mustang, it's on the edge of breakup and Perfect for "Little Wing". Sounds absolutely beautiful.

I play Rock. Yeup rock. I've been playing for about 2 years now and it was an upgrade from a piece of crap Fender Frontman 15 watt practice amp. Now my Mustang can finally sound the way it should sound. It it were stolen I would probably buy another one. Awesome especially for the price I got it for.

It's quite a big amp for a 1x12 combo, huge Cab. Sort of on the bulky side and heavy but it means it is probably very durable and probably can take a hell of a beating.

I Bought this amp used from some guy on Craigslist for only 220, which was definitely a steal. I generally play rock, hard rock, and rock. There is only one channel on this amp, which kinda sucks but I can control the gain with my volume knob on my guitar which works. However I do wish there was an effects loop but the Reverb is definitely nice, not too overpowering a very subtle effect that helps make my sound fuller. I generally use the amp at home and occasional jams with friends quite loud, I never turn it up past 4.