Power 10 review by Johnson

Johnson: Power 10

Price paid: £ 49.99

Purchased from: MDM

I'm using it with a Washburn WI200 and a Boss Superchorus pedal and it sounds like a dream, It has a very nice sound coming out of it, it can be very loud without fuzzing up like other amps. The distortion is very brutal, very brutal indeed. It's like walking into hell and screaming while shredding on some riffs. Yes, that brutal.

I love playing metal and this is a perfect match, although it's not as loud as I'd like the sound is very good when headphones are in. I've been playing 8 years and I own numerous amounts of other equipment but this is the best amp I've got as a practice amp. If it were stolen/lost I'd buy it again, it's a very good amp. I love the simplicity of it and how it still sounds great. I just wish it were louder. Trust me, you should get this amp.

I just wouldn't have the courage, it's just not loud enough, 10 watts wont do me well at a gig. It has never broken down, and I see no reason for it to, I keep it in good condition, it's a *very* hardy amp. I can only depend on it for a practice amp, that's what I bought it for, and that's what I'll use it for.

10 Watt RMS, 2 Band Equalizer: Treble Bass, Aux in, Head phone socket, Overdrive/Clean button, This amp is very good for the style I play, I play metal and it has a very nice Overdrive Capabilities, I use this amp at home, as a practice amp. It's very light and tidy as you can tuck the wires in the open back.