GT30HM review by KLDguitar

KLDguitar: GT30HM

I primarily use this amp with my Fender Eric Clapton Stratocaster. Through equalization settings, you can get a modern tone with about any pickup style. Like most EL84-driven amps, there is a slight amount of noise, but that's not that big of a deal. Higher gain settins will also bring more noise. This amp has a very nice clean channel, and the lead channel can bring you to areas of hard rock and possibly metal, depending on the pickups in your guitar, and if you are using any pedals or not. I don't run any pedals in my chain, and this thing can do what I consider to be a metal tone, but it's more of a classic metal tone.

As I have mentioned. This amp has many tones.so you always found tone you want. I have been playing for over three years. If you can buy one of these used, go for it, because they are very affordable.

This amp is an amp I can depend on. I've had it well over a year, and not a single thing has gone wrong with it. I would feel quite comfortable gigging with this thing without a backup, though it is usually wise to bring one because there is a chance that the venue may have a faulty power supply. I can neglect this thing and nothing will go wrong.

It has dual channels controlled by a footswitch, or by the button on the amp. There are many style sound, I paly in modern metal rock. It has DI out for recording, and it has 4, 8, 16, 2x8, 2x16ohm output. The reverb is quite nice, in my opinion. It does have enough power for gigs. It is a tube amp that runs on three 12AX7s and four EL84s. They are JJ tube.

Insanity ninja
    Look at how similar these two reviews are... I reckon these reviews are probably from KLD themselves, I have no trust here at all.
    dddnn2
    I Like my KLDguitar GT30HM . I trust them, and I look through them in youtube. many good clips.
    Kalle_in_Sweden
    I have bought (cheap) a KLD GT30H amp with blown output transformer (!!!) and replaced the transformer with a new Hammond 1760J output transformer (fits perfectly). Now its works perfectly. /Kalle
    mjw25a
    It'd be interesting to hear another review on these. I reckon Insanity Ninja is spot on as both of those reviews appear to be just slightly modified versions of the same review. A bit dodgy really.
    Zap223
    I purchased 2 KLD amplifier Uranus and Gt 15. Plus 3 stomp boxes. Both amps, have blown output transformers, after 100 e-mails I got to replace one it blew again within an hour, KLD support is non existent. The cost for shipping both ways is way too expensive. The build is very cheap/ plastic sockets switch fell apart. KLD will never make it right. That's my 2cents and it's worth a lot more! I am now a happy owner of Carvin V3combo, works great cost 1.5x's what I spent on the KLDs which I got to play 1 for less than an hour and the other I got to play a couple hours. One last thing the owner accused me of trying to rip him off! LOL!!
    lennard.vaatstr
    Sounds to me like you were using it with the wrong power. 240 volts instead of 110? or the other way around? I have a couple of KLD amps for more than a year and never had any trouble with them.