GT5E review by KLDguitar

KLDguitar: GT5E

Purchased from: Dealer in Italy

DiMarzio Stratocaster with 3 single-coil pickups and three 3-position switches (one for each pickup, 2 positions each), played through the Kldguitar amplifier Model # GT-5E. I play Rock, and Funk, It is very good sound to me.

This amplifier is usable as a practice amp as well as a small-studio amp. It is very versatile and records extremely well. There are three knob simple and usage. Special, it has attenuator let we can adjust power easy. The only problem I have is with the manual. It is too simple, some people maybe confuse by this manual.

It's tough as nails. It's gotten me through a few shows with absolutely no problems and still runs strong as a bull. There is no buzz/feedback or any nonsense like that. The build quality on the head is strong and I can see it lasting forever. Very durable, very reliable.

Kldguitar GT5E is 6l6 SE Class A guitar amp with 6.5inch speaker. It is very clean, transparent, and works very well on the Low as well as on the High input setting (3.5W/5W). On the clean setting, pedals work extremely well. By adjusting the Gain and Attenuator (on the back of the unit) dials, you can get a crunchy rhythm sound, as well as an overdriven sound. It also has a Heaphone jack so that the amp can be played while bypassing the speakers for late-night practicing.

Zap223
    That's my 2cents and it's worth a lot more! I am now a happy owner of Carvin V3combo, works great cost 1.5x's what I spent on the KLDs which I got to play 1 for less than an hour and the other I got to play a couple hours. One last thing the owner accused me of trying to rip him off! LOL!!
    Zap223
    Some how this did not post! I am not trying to flame the company KLD but my experience was very bad. I hope no one else has to go through the same! If you buy I recommend buying from a dealer that you can return to. KLDGuitar in China says they will help but you have to ship back and forth to china and it's not cheap! I purchased 2 KLD amplifier Uranus and Gt 15. Plus 3 stomp boxes. Both amps, have blown output transformers, after 100 e-mails I got to replace one it blew again within an hour, KLD support is non existent. The cost for shipping both ways is way too expensive. The build is very cheap/ plastic sockets switch fell apart. KLD will never make it right.
    lennard.vaatstr
    Sounds to me like you were using it with the wrong power. 240 volts instead of 110? or the other way around? I have a couple of KLD amps for more than a year and never had any trouble with them. They sound great, especially when you replace the first 12ax7 tube with a Tung-Sol.
    dddnn2
    I buy one TMB 18H from KLDguitar, I've been taking the TMB H18w head out to some gigs recently.I have to say, so far the TMB has been kicking ass.. Really sounds great with a 2x12 Vintage 30 cabinet. I've also used it with a 4x12 Marshall. I used this to jam with my side band were we usually use Marshalls and Soldanos playing Hard Rock music loud.. The TMB held its own with these high powered amps. Sounds great with great tone.
    1273seant
    hi -do they sound like a fender or vox ,can you bias it easily like hot rod deluxe---are the stock tubes jj or non brand chinese..sean